Lifters and push rod inspection report (pics attached). I only removed #6 cylinder components since that was the most rusted. Exhaust lifter and pushrod are damaged beyond repair and would need to be replaced. Intake is bad, possibly salvageable. Exhaust lifter had cupping on the bottom and a scored ring, intake did not. The engine was stuck, but I managed to free it after some effort. However, there is still a point where it sticks, so I'm assuming there is a rust ring in a cylinder where it sat and collected water. I'm not sure this old engine is worth the effort to save, as it sits right now. Last pic shows the rocker arms. I found it curious that some were adjusted to the maximum in and some barely at all. I don't know if that is indicative of a problem or an adjustment that was only partially completed. No idea. What say you all?