That's the guy. Go find him! If you were here I could take you straight to the guy in about 15 minutes. Fortunately for us he is passing on his skills to his grandson. Works out of a 10x20 room on the side of his barn. When you walk in the shop there are shelves full of starter, generator and alternator parts. He can change a 6 volt anything to 12 volts. He can disassemble clean and refurbish your starter in about an hour and that includes testing it. chug


Martin
'62 Chevy C-10 Stepside Shortbed (Restomod in progress)
'47 Chevy 3100 5 Window (long term project)
‘65 Chevy Biscayne (Emily)
‘39 Dodge Business Coupe (Clarence)
“I fought the law and the law won" now I are a retired one!
Support those brave men/women who stand the "Thin Blue Line"! Hug a cop!
USAF 1965-1969 Weather Observation Tech (I got paid to look at the clouds)