Many years ago in another life I sold auto parts for a large, now defunct, chain store. I cannot express how many times we sold new batteries only to have the customer back in a few days complaining about slow cranking or dead battery every morning. As with ALL merchandise there are factory defective parts shipped every day. I've seen brand new starters with broken brushes inside. So, I guess what I'm saying is just because you put a new Battery and Starter in doesn't mean you didn't get a bad one. It's a frustrating process but eventually you will get there.


Martin
'62 Chevy C-10 Stepside Shortbed (Restomod in progress)
'47 Chevy 3100 5 Window (long term project)
‘65 Chevy Biscayne (Emily)
‘39 Dodge Business Coupe (Clarence)
“I fought the law and the law won" now I are a retired one!
Support those brave men/women who stand the "Thin Blue Line"! Hug a cop!
USAF 1965-1969 Weather Observation Tech (I got paid to look at the clouds)