I paid $2,000.00 for my '55 T.F. 6500. It needed some work to get it running satisfactory. It suffered from 3 stuck valves,after the initial start-up. I didn't have a computer at the time of purchase,and had no educated guidelines,so I removed the head,and had it boiled,magnafluxed, and new hardened seats installed. That was the most expensive part of the project,so far. I've got more than $6,000.00 in parts,so far,and I still need to detail the interior,and the engine bay. I installed new door gaskets,but the window gaskets/trim need work. Brakes work GREAT,but to be on the safe side,I NEED to install a dual-reservoir master-cylinder,as well as re-build the 4 rear wheel cylinders. Not sure if I'm going to re-build the hydro-vac,or go with an after-market power-booster? "'Tater's" a work-in progress,but I LOVE every minute of it-ESPECIALLY the 60-mile round trips,1-2 times a week. runs like a new truck,just not quite as fast,but fast enough,considering the age of the vehicle,with bias-ply 9:00X20:00's. hope you guys enjoy your project(s),as much as I do!