Lets see... I paid $400 for my '49 2-ton 5-window . Bought it from the family of the original owner in 2002 and drove it 70 miles home. It was all original and had spent it's whole life hauling wheat from the fields..... So it came complete with dump and grain sides....

I bought "Boomer" in the summer of 2006 for $1000. See the complete story here; http://www.stovebolt.com/gallery/hazelmyer_michael_1948.html By my figuring and considering it came with a 22,000lb Tulsa winch, I figure I bought the winch and got the truck for free.



\'48 chev 2-ton boom truck (Boomer)
'49 Chev 2-ton flat bed
'65 Chev 35ft school bus
'88 GMC 6500
'72 Superior 26ft class "A" coach
'50 Farmall "M"
'71 MGB GT
'68 Austin-Healey Sprite
'65 Austin-Healey Sprite
and various other odd British cars
and lots of old radios.....

Although we know what the speed of light is..... What I want to know is... How fast is the speed of DARK??