Bout for $2500, off the top of my head,
new seat belts I'm not going to use $50
bucket seats c/w seat/shoulder belts $100
rear step bumper, cab rear view miror, ebrake handle, tail lite trim $160
2 52 chevy car dog dishes $15 (on truck now)
5 era corect dog dishes $40
steel rims $50
new tires $1200 after tax
heater core $140ish
back up lites, wire and stuff $50ish
1 door mirror $10
door lock repaired $35

So I guess since Nov 29/08 I'm into it for $4350 and I'm sure I've forgoton a few things.

Still waiting for the bill for my aluminum tube and 4'x10 sheet of checker plate for truck rack and still have to bring my leaky rad in so the cost will just keep going up. My wife was rite, I am more happy forking out $$ for an old truck than a newer piece of junk truck cool


It took 11 years but we got "an ol' truck",
was driven daily, now short drives only frown

http://s494.photobucket.com/albums/rr307/dogsareus/Our65GMC/