I got my 52 for $900 about 1-1/2 years ago. I bought it off my old boss who bought it about 12 years ago to use for parts for his 52. All he swapped was the doors and stuck it in his barn. 10 years later I bought it for $900 and he towed it to my house for FREE. I got with it a BUNCH of spare parts that I sold and more than likely made back what I paid for it. The guy he bought it off of was in the middle of resto-modding it and had to get rid of it. Most of the body work was finished, mainly paint left to do, the 54 235 was rebuilt along with the trans and nova rear end. The suspension, steering and brakes were completely redone. The truck mostly required assembly as everything was off the truck except the drivetrain, the rest was in boxes in the bed. My quess is I have a bit over 2k into it, but im not counting, Id rather just enjoy the time I spend working on it, and some day the time I get to drive it on the road.