1955.2, 1/2 ton, big window, sb fleetside, 265 V-8 w/ man. trans

$0, but I spent about $200 in gas & beer to go get it and drag it out of a field.

I had a '57 3/4ton at the time (which I sold to a guy in Sweden a few months later) and I was making some small talk with a customer of mine and he mentioned that he had a '55.
It was supposed to be a father/son project, but the son wanted a '69 Camaro instead, so the truck sat in a field.
I offered to buy it, but my customer said to just come get it and it's mine-woohoo!![IMG]http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p148/Camarofiend/beer-1.gif[/IMG] I like freebies like that!

But, here's the catch- no title or bill of sale..... frown
However,I found a service that will verify the vin and do all the DMV paper work-all legit of course and I now officially own it.
So after the towing costs & dmv fees, I'm about 600 bux into this project...
Here's some pics:

http://s653.photobucket.com/albums/...w&current=1955Chevy3100TFTruck-1.jpg