My first Bolt was a 1963 C10 longbed fleetside. I paid $500.00 for it in 1977. It was fully functional and in good running order. Body was fairly straight, but it was that baby blue body with the chevy orange front drivers fender and grill surround that set it apart from all the rest :-P I sold that truck in 1987 and regretted it every day afterwards.
My second/third Bolts were a pair of 1962 C10's. One a shortbed fleetside running basket, and the other a shortbed stepside parts truck (no eng/trans). I paid $1500.00 and $1100.00 respectively for them in 2006 and 2005. Funny thing is, I bought the parts truck first, thinking to restore it, then found the running basket a year later and decided it was a better candidate. I am transfering the stepside bed to the finished product. I just can't get over wanting a shortbed stepside this time around.