I bought my 55 1st series pickup on ebay,lets just say for a few thousand, drove 700 miles to pick it wondering all the way what the heck I was doing, driving that far, hoping the truck looked as good as in the pictures and was in the shape it was described as. Had a bad heahache by the time I made it there. Turned out great, the guy was the orignal owner, truck had been in pretty constant use. Was drilled by his family on what my intentions were with the truck, they were surprised when I said nothing it will stay just like it is. He said he could of sold it locally but couldn't bare to see it running around maybe chopped up and abused. They showed me pictures of the truck they had, like part of the family leaving. That was two years ago haved spent any money on it except regular maintainace, took the brake drums off when I first got it there was no leakage from the wheel cylinders, really clean. To this day it runs like new.