I feel it is to depressing to keep track of what money I have in my trucks. eek I got my 49' 4400 for $500. It runs and drives just needs alittle work.

I paid to much for my 1970 GMC 3/4 ton. $1900!!!! dang But with the history it has in our little valley here. It has been manly three families farming this valley with us and I bought it from my 90 year old nieghbor at his farm sale. It has a great history of putting arround this valley and it still does. I drive it like he used to part of the time 20mph.. drive.....and I am only 21!!!!! Great fun these old bolts are. Sometimes they are a headache but fun!!!!

Last edited by 49' Hayhauler; 02/26/2009 5:45 AM.

1949 Chevy 4400 Grainbed
In the Stovebolt Gallery
Photobucket pictures

The taxpayers are sending congressmen on expensive trips abroad. It might be worth it except they keep coming back!

Behind every successful rancher is a wife who works in town.