Hi 641. I used to live in St. Peters, Mo. Worked in O'Fallon, MO.just behind that furnature store on the north side side of the interstate. I bought my 51 when I was living down there. A guy at work told me about the truck. Went to see it and it was in pieces. The motor was supposed to be rebuilt and was back in the truck, but there was not much else done except that it was dismanteled. I asked why he was selling it and he said it was his brother-in-laws truck and he was getting married and didn't have room for it.I then asked what his bottom dollar was and he replied $500.00. I thought for a minute and said ok. Cost me $60.00 to have a rollback bring it home, and so the saga begins.(still working it)

Last edited by elm (51 Basket case); 12/20/2008 3:36 AM.