In 2002 found my first bolt in the local ads, 53 3100 asking $1000.00. I took a look at the "basket" case and offered $500.00 which seller jumped at! Shoulda went lower. After I getting it home on a car dolly which isn't legal for about 75 miles. Determined it had 54 fenders and (2) 54 grilles. So in my quest for doner/parts I checked out another ad for a 51 Suburban $700.00. I told the seller I would get back to him. I spent about a week researching the burbs, didn't know about this site, I figured I couldn't get hurt. I let a week go by before I called the guy to see if he still had it. Lucky for me he hadn't sold it yet and even agreed to haul it about 25 miles to my place. The burb has taken a back seat to my 53, but I have replaced all the glass, repaired the floor, painted the inside, new brakes. Still has the 216, split manifold, a newer Saginaw 4spd and 3.42 Camaro posi, rally's, and new upholstery on the front seats. Now that my 53 is on the road the Burb will get my full attention.