Well I recieved my 62 from my dad. He knew I liked the truck and had many a fun time in it. One day I was home he drove up in the truck and said here is the keys to the Chevy take me home it yours. My Dad and Mom towed a 22' trailer with it all over Calif. during their retirement camping and fishing. I rebuilt the 261 and it lasted 18 years until I retired. Then drove it a few more months until I got my new SUV-truck and picked up all the parts I needed for it. Then got started in 9/06 tearing it down to bare bones frame to start my rebuild. Now so far a rolling chassie. I guess not to bad for just one man rebuilding it. I did have two fellows help me remove the engine and body as I had messed up my back at the time. Thanks Jason & Danial.
62Blue
Don

Last edited by Don G.; 12/17/2008 7:52 PM.

62Blue
62Chevy in progress
You've never been lost until you've been lost at Mach3" Paul F Crichmore (Test Pilot)