I thought I was getting a deal when I handed over 3 g's for my '49 GMC. It was driving, had no major rust, and seemed to have most of the trim. Driving it home to OC from Hollywood the wiring for the headlights caught fire, the clutch squealed from a main seal leak and the timing gear went out pushing the stock driveline to a wopping 50 mph on the highway 3 months later. When I started my driveline swap I was saving reciepts cause I thought I'd want to know how much I spent. Shortly after I was ready to cry everytime I looked at the growing stack so I quickly threw them all away. I'm much happier not knowing but I am pretty confident that between parts and garage rental it is way more than the $3000 I paid for the truck (which at this point only has about 1/2 of the parts that orginal $3000 bought)