I found my truck on ebay back in 2010 and couldn't believe the shape it was in for $3k. The downfall was that it was over 8 hours away in Memphis, Tennessee. I messaged the seller and he removed the listing for my brother and me to drive 8 hours to come take a look at it. It had been kept in his family and in the dry for 20+ years. The truck was unmodified but the engine and tranny were out of it and laying in the bed of the truck. I drove 10 minutes down the road and rented a uhaul car hauler. We put the truck onto the trailer nose first without much trouble for 3 grown men and a come along. When we got out on the interstate, and had all that weight of the engine and tranny in the back of the truck, and behind the axle of the trailer, when we'd get to about 55 mph the trailer would start swaying back and forth. So we found an abandoned gas station and got in the shade of the gas pump canopy as best we could to avoid the summer heat. About 3 hours and a lot of sweat later we had the truck turned around on the trailer and were back on our merry way to southeastern KY. I've invested a few thousand more over the years but am far from done with it, however I did turn down a 10k offer last summer..so..money in the bank as far as I'm concerned. Funny enough, as I'm typing this I remember he told me before we left, about a site called stovebolt that had a ton of good information, so M.A. from Memphis, if you happen upon this post, shoot me a p.m.