I bought my '54 GMC from a former boss, it cost me 2 weeks pay (before taxes) and was in a bunch of pieces. I realize it was too much but I was making good money so I thought it was something I could do. After 2 years and a lot of green stuff it was running again after sitting for over 30 years, mostly inside a barn or garage. Now I'm trying to correct all the minor problems to make it my daily driver. I'm up for membership in the "paid too much" club. Next project will be getting my 1932 Chevrolet pickup together, I paid $75.00 for it in 1962 and have spent the next 46 years collecting parts and pieces for it. I guess I will be a few years getting it done, but I hope to have it to drive for my last ride (in a box).