Utah, that's funny you mention that. I've never carried one around until recently. And I came upon this One by accident.

It was left in a vehicle that I purchased on behalf of a friend. It was brand new and had never been used so I decided to just keep it in Ol' Roy.

It is very high quality and I've actually had occasion to use it twice recently while at AutoZone to help some people in the parking lot with some minor repairs.

Anyway when I looked it up online I was shocked to see how inexpensive it was considering the overall high quality of the tool. It weighs 3/4 lb so it isn't cheap, lightweight crap.

https://biburytools.com/?srsltid=AU7gw4WO5bP4sAodWSs-LpG0IixE1BI-kLEl3oHorbtzRL900t7eT0Xy

Here's the one I have. You can't get a Leatherman for $17.00 https://biburytools.com/products/bibury-18-in-1-multi-tool
Attachments
IMG_20261009_194938921.jpg (112.65 KB, 14 downloads)
IMG_20261009_194823645.jpg (192.92 KB, 14 downloads)


1950 Chevrolet 3100 (Ol' Roy)

1939 Packard Standard Eight Coupe (The Phantom) | 1956 Cadillac Coupe de Ville (The Bismarck) | 1964 Ford Galaxie 500 coupe |1966 Ford Mustang (Little Red) | 1969 Pontiac GTO (The Dishpit) I 1979 Ford F-100 | 1976 Ford F-150 (Big Red) | 1995 Ford F-150 (Newt)