I live on a dead end street. The neighbor accross the street has a 59 with a big blower on it, the one beside him has a 300 hp Volkswagon Beatle,yep, a VW, and the guy up the street,(MY son-in-law) has a 70's chev rock climber so I feel right at home. BUT one neighbor called to complain about the guy beside me who let his grass grow till it was about knee high, No kidding here, and when the county ordinance folks came out not only did they leave him a notice but left one on my 47 Plymouth for not having a license plate on it.....can you believe that....so I end up with the best of BOTH worlds!! I usually work in my 30x40 shop I finished last year but usually there is so many gathering here I have to work on it at 2a.m. at night in my underwear!! The nice part is the shop is so close to the back of the house its only 12 steps to the door, and supper!!


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile