I work in my 24x24 two car garage,It was good enough to start work on my 52 1/2ton.However I soon aquired two 1951 trucks.I have a double driveway so I parked them both in front of the garage and put car covers over them. I dont live in a gated community but that did not stop the neighbors.I soon recieved a letter from the county saying I had 10 days from the date of the letter to remove the junk vehicles (blasphemy)
The letter had been held up so I had the weekend
to figure this out.I called the county and he said all you have to do is get them out of sight,back yard doesnt count and I will be by monday. After several adult beverages and plotting my neighbors demise I gotta plan.I bought a set of wheel dolleys and I got all three
of my trucks inside the garage sideways with room to spare.The inspector turned out to be a nice guy just doing his job,he also told me that as long as my trucks dont sit out for more than 10 days at a time i am ok. So when ever my nosy neighbors are entertaining on weekends or outside in their yard I bring out the bolts.
Hey jomichael I happen to be english and we are not all like that.PS I thought gated communities were to keep al the ---holes locked in.