I being an old retired TN farmer have the old barn where I can work on my trucks with the smell of hay in the loft and no one to bother me,just an ocassional visitor from across the way,usally coming to return something of mine that he used or to pick up a tool that belongs to him.Sometimes he brings along one of his delightful children to play in the bran or ride one of the horses.He is a stovebolter that drives (daily)a 46 chev thats been in his family since new.
Ah the laughter of children,good friends, good health,barns with tin roofs,horses,the trickling of the creek that runs behind my barn,the ending of the day with silence and a prayer thanking the almighty for all that I have and enjoy and for help to get up the next day to go to the barn and fix one more little thing on the old trucks.
I agree with CLIFF59,Life is good!!!!


"The Lord is my shepherd"