I work on the bolt in the grudge.....er, sorry that's Jeff Foxworthy's line...in the garage. I'm on an acre two miles north of town & have a 30x40 garage (two stalls & shop area). While it's definately not a "Gated" community it is a residential area on an 1/8th mile dead end road. I love it out here with one exception. Two years ago an idiot moved in next door and recently decided he want's to breed greyhounds. At any one time he'll have between 8 & 25 (best I can count) dogs penned 30 feet from my bedroom. The county isn't zoned & he has the right to do whatever he want's to with his property but I have a right to a good night's sleep too. The war has just begun......
Save a life, adopt a senior shelter pet. The three main causes of blindness: Cataracts, Politics, Religion. Name your dog Naked so you can walk Naked in the park.