WalMart sucks, plain and simple, need to deal w/ real people

we've got a "Minute Lube" here that loves to see my truck come in - I drive it in over the pit, they let me go down and look it over, they love all the dozens of grease fittings, they show me the old oil, check the trans and rear by default and tell me if the lube even looks dirty, ask permission before they get in to note the mileage and ask me to start it so they can check for leaks, and are tickled when I say go ahead

OTOH, when I feel like it, I do have an easy way to do it myself grin

Bill


Moved over to the Passing Lane

"When we tug a single thing in nature, we find it attached to the rest of the world" ~ John Muir
"When we tug a single thing on an old truck, we find it falls off" ~ me
Some TF series details & TF heater pics