Posted by Brian Moore:
Piewagn the Service industry has changed. Find a Good Tech is hard but Keeping one is even Harder. It isn't just money either. Good owner, Good Manager. You need to have a Good team otherwise it just doesn't work. These shops are few and far between.


B. Moore,
I agree. That's the point I was trying to make. Fortunately, I work at a shop with good owners & management. I mentioned in an earlier post that the good, experienced technicians are getting out of the business all together. The "new blood" coming in just can't cut it. They get frustrated & move on. Not to mention how disappointed they are when they learn the 80k per year their instructor blew up their but just ain't there!!
Gotta love that propaganda!!

JS


"I can go anywhere...for I am a Piewagoneer...To the Piewagon"

1966 Chevy Panel Delivery 1966 in the Gallery and more on Webshots