John, you are right, nice to hear from you, I should Have known when I saw his shirt with Greeter on the back that I should had packed it up then,,, I mean, I could figure it out who he was and job title but it was nice to let everyone know, another thing was I asked him how come they had not moved the first car in the bay yet, said they had one left over from last night that when they took the drain plug out it just popped out without unscrewing it,,could not figure out how to get it back in,,waiting for someone to help them push it out,this was a very old beat up car and you could tell it had seen better days, I asked why they did not push it out of the way last night and then they could have started fresh this morning,, he then repeated what the problem was..... I usually change it my self but somehow my ramps got mis-placed, I dont have jack stands and I hate to work under it with it jacked up, you do have to raise it quite a bit to get my big butt under it, my wife made the best suggestion, why dont you just drive it to a local garage in the morning,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Fred


Redryder pix
My Hotrod
A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of "up to and including my life."
I am fighting cancer and I am winning the fight | Pain is part of life; misery is an option.