I have just got to add my two cents worth. First I found wal-marts in my area that their featured brand is the Castrol that I use. One day, in a hurry and no time to do my own, (like I've always done) I took the wifes car to Wally World for oil change. While there I said go ahead and put on new wiper blades...not refills but the entire blade....later that day my wife came from the airport,pouring rain, turned on the wipers and the drivers side flew off..... Wally World had to replace the deeply scratched windshield and gave me no hassle BUT I had to pay for the windshield then they turned right around and paid me out of "petty cash" ...that way they can "hide" the incident and not report it!!
Needless to say, I caught my oil on sale and now have several oil filters and cases of oil stacked in my shop!!!