Got up early this morning to take my 52 to have the oil change and lubed..got there about 6:50, two others in line . at last they get to me to write the ticket,, it is now 7:25 and the first car is still not in the bay,, at any rate I tell the greeter that I need oil change, 4 quarts of 30 weight, has no filter,,check rear end and transmission, do not clean windshield or vaccum.. he ask if it is an automatic, no it is a five speed, sir , we can checked transmission fluid unless it is an automatic, I responsd, but you can check the rear end,, he says yes,, I told him I did not see any difference but,, I tell him I will wait,drive the truck in and sit in it while you are doing your thing, He says, I cant let you drive it in, customers not allowed in the bay, but I wont be walking around, I will be in my truck..I lost this one too and left, will do it my-self later.................why is it so hard to get anything done?..I take my wife's car there all the time and it is so easy...........Fred