Yeah Fred -- if it doesn't have all the oil inputs and outputs highlighted with bright yellow caps, then they can't work on it. They handle only the cookie cutter bubble cars and soccermom minivans that the masses (sniff!) drive. Golly, you actually asked them to THINK??? What's wrong with you!??!!!

When I got the little german car with the American badge, I took it to a certain oil change joint for it's first oil change. You'd think I'd taken a UFO in there -- no clue about the 5-W40 it's supposed to have. No filter. No IDEA about the filter. blah blah blah -- sent me over the edge, so I switched the entire fleet over to Amsoil and K&N filters and do it myself twice a year.

If you want something done right....

John


~ John

A kid raised on Hotwheels, Matchbox and Tonka cannot be reasonably expected to own only one vehicle as an adult.

1949 Chevrolet 3804
In the Legacy Gallery | In the Gallery Forum
1973 IH 1310 Dump
1963 Kaiser M38A1
2001 International/AmTran RE3000 "Skoolie"
2014 Ford E-350 4x4 (Quigley)