| Kettle Custodian (pot stirrer) Joined: Feb 2004 Posts: 29,803 | That's the only way I've ever approached a rewire job. Somebody halfway across the country (or around the world) can't be nearly as accurate as I can "one wire at a time" on a specific vehicle. I can also come up with special circuits and/or wire sizes and fuse panels or circuit breakers to suit my specific needs. Of course, doing, and teaching automotive electricity since the mid-1960's might have just a little influence on that opinion! Jerry
"It is better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and eliminate all doubt!" - Abraham Lincoln Cringe and wail in fear, Eloi- - - - -we Morlocks are on the hunt! There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. - Ernest Hemingway Love your enemies and drive 'em nuts!
|