Sounds as though you have been busy and from the vehicle list you have seems that you have and will stay busy smile Nice collection you got going there.
There is lots of places to buy parts than LMC. Go to the Links here and you'll find most of them. JimCarter, Classic Parts, American Classic are all Stovebolt friendly. There are others but as I mentioned, these are stovebolt friendly. Especially Carter and American Classic.
For the sheet metal and some of your other questions you'll bet more responses if posted in the best forum...for example the sheet metal could be ask in the Paint and Body.
....and the 6 lug axles ran well into the 60's.
Good luck. Keep us posted. Some pics would be nice if you get th time to link us to them.
later


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile