Thanks guys. Truck is finally in the garage.
1] I was going to make it a monster truck with 1-ton axles, but it'd be too much mess and modifications. I just want to drive it, and prove a lot of people wrong.
2] It doesn't have a steering box or column. What years are these items interchangeable with?
3] Will stick with the existing axles, just make them 'better' than stock. Newer GM parts in a GMC truck. I know LMC has the conversion from ball to roller bearings on the front axle. BTW, does anyone know what can be done to swap out the torque tube diff for a more modern application? want to focus on the chassis first.
4] I know it needs a bit of new steel in the floor, [particularly the curbside] as it has been driven on Michigan roads, and no rustproofing existed in those days.


1965 Olds F85 wagon
1969 Olds Cutlass
1965 Falcon Van
1969 El Camino
1972 GMC 3/4T
1972 K5 Blazer
1971 C10
1976 Suburban
1978 Suburban
1930 F**d AA Stake
1989 CK3500 2WD
2000 CK3500 4WD
1953 GMC 3100

1] *Note* All drawings are subject to engineering changes at any given time without notice of: barometric pressure, wind patterns, caffiene, or written authorization of the female.
2] Cash for Clunkers: You can have my truck, after it has turned into a pile of rust in the driveway.