Hi all, more updates: I managed to finished welding in my drivers floor and fixing up the drivers rear cab corner by welding in some new metal without taking out the entire corner this weekend. It went fairly smoothly. I need to buy stock in cutoff wheels and other abrasives! :-)

I am hoping I will get the chance to hit the low spots with some bondo, and prime the entire truck out over the holidays and start blocking it out. I will probably end up doing that part myself with my friend's guidance. He's slammed with Deer collision work at the moment and hasn't been able to help much, but I am sure when it slows down, he can help me out again. The frame has been sitting in my garage collecting dust. As I get closer to setting the body back on the frame, I'll get the engine ready to fire and pulled down and built back up again.

Interesting to see the thoughts on the plate under the jump seat. I am still in need of a cleaner jump seat than mine and springs for the second row if anybody knows where I can get that. I will probably end up laying carpet all the way from front to back and urethane the wood to protect it, and maybe lay linoleum at a later point. Not sure yet.