Hi All, I am finally back and working on the suburban again. It's been one cold winter here, and with an 8 month old (Yes, time does fly) My time has been consumed with being ill, and cold! Daycares seem to be great breeding grounds for ailments.

Anyway, I managed to get working on the truck again. I stripped msot of the interior parts out and sanded it and put it in 2k primer this weekend. I do need some help determining which colors are wicker, and which ones are pecan, and what is the original steering column color. I've decided to go back to original interior colors for the heck of it with the Cape Maroon for exterior. I have been tinkering here and there on the engine to getting ready to fire it. I'll send some pics up tonight. I am hoping to start painting some of the parts in the not too distant future. I may paint it base clear, but am having a hard time getting paint colors. I just may call Jim Carter and order a pint of each and spray it out and have it matched in base / clear.