I managed to find enough pieces to get all the colors shot by a local PPG rep to match the colors (pecan brown, wicker brown, and Cape Maroon) much better than the last place. So I won't be needing any samples as I mentioned in the above post. I just need one final sand on the inside and I should be spraying the color of the interior tonight in the booth. Maybe outside Color by next week! Woo hoo! My autobody guy found me a 'fool proof' wet sanding 600 grit flexible disc to run on the outside before I spray the base. His help guiding me has been a blast.
Incidentally, my close friend had a cutoff wheel let go on him this weekend. 5 stitches in the nose! Wear your face shields folks :-) He was wearing glasses. (It was a cheap disc too) It was a good wakeup call for me too.