Hi all. I spent the weekend working on the truck. I got the body broken loose from the frame. I am hoping to roll it out and build a jig this week and start working on the frame. Body bolts came out real easy. I have been spraying them while I have been tearing everything else down. Now I need to figure out how to get this beast of a body off the frame and then figure out what to do with the floor, whether I just refinish the back wood in place or remove it. It's not in that bad of shape, and after reading posts on how to get it out, I am thinking twice about removing it. I should have some pictures loaded up this week sometime.

Also, trying to figure out a simple jig to move the body over to get it sandblasted, and when I start doing the bodywork on it. This could get interesting.

Hey Sully, I'll be working in little rock this week for a day or two!