HI guys, for those of you who have been following my progress, here is another update.
I got the shock mounts in and ready for shock measurements once the body is back on
I decided to replace the passenger floorpan since it was a little shoddy, and part of the drivers too. I should have the drivers done by this weekend hopefully.
I worked with my friend who is a body guy to start blocking out the sides. It's quite straight, and should require very little sanding
The Engine bolt on bits are ready to come back apart and reassembeled for fire up in the upcoming weeks. I plan on starting this part next week. I'll go through it and torque everything down, go over it with a fine tooth comb, add fluids, etc.
I have a complete third row seat now! Yeah! Still need springs for a second rown and a clean jump seat. PM Me if you have anything.
I uploaded some pics here.
http://gallery.mac.com/patrick.plummer#100287&bgcolor=black&view=grid