Hey Guys, I wanted to share my learning experience with you from yesterday. My friend who is a body repairman extraordinaire was guiding me through pulling some very difficult dents last night at the top of the clamshell door. It was smashed down about 2 inches through the moulding strip, etc. With his direction, I pulled it back out. Yup, that's right. Absolutely incredible. With some stress cuts, a massive slide hammer and a pair of special vise grips, and a stud gun. I had so much fun last night learning, it was awesome. I would have probably just cut and fabbed it all out, since I am better with metal fabrication, but I was concerned about the hours and time it would have taken me and the final outcome. Mike really knows his stuff. It was a total blast. Next toy, stud gun and slide hammers. While my arms are hurting from pounding on getting this dent back out with so many creases in that area, it was well worth it. I also managed to finish filling all the holes as well with metal to give my arms a break between hammering. What a blast. I love learning new things.