Thanks guys! I appreciate the nice feedback! While I may not be going for a perfect 'factory' original resto, the changes that I am making will put my spin on things, and I am hoping will make it a nice driver for me. I just had my gauges rebuilt and I decided to have them faced as GMC gauges. I think they will look better with the truck. I had the originals rebuilt as again, I wasn't happy with the repops. I should have them in shortly, but first is rear glass. I just had it all cut and I am ready for the task. I was just reading up on some old threads from way back when and now I need to order the parts. Tim Lederman, when you get a moment, could you call me to talk through this before I tackle it? I think I am ok, but a sober school of second thought never hurts. Also, where are you guys buying install kits? I see Classic parts has one, but the thread said (two years ago) that some weren't happy with it.