Put me on the list of Crazies too. I just acquired a 49 Chevy burb project, and found a 50 GMC burb body and frame only. Now I have both and the wife isn't talking to me. I bought her a cream puff this morning at the diner, and had my 12 year old son put it in his school backpack. She is a teacher and is on a field trip with him and other teachers today. I told him to give it to her first thing when he sees her. On the cover f the styrofoam box I wrote: "Last night was AWESOME. L, -tom" Either she will refuse to talk to me some more or, she will chuckle. Sometimes in life a guy and a gal just need to ask for forgiveness first rather than permsission. Don't follow my lead...follow your heart. tom


1946 GMC Project
"Back-in-the-day Restore"
Read the story in the DITY Gallery