Hi all. Well, it's here in my driveway.

49 Burb Pics

Here's what I've decided to do so far. I probably won't start the project in a month or so. I broke my fifth metacarpel bone in my right hand a couple weeks ago and now I'm the proud owner of three stainless screws. (This was quite a painful experience)

Anyway, here is the rundown for what I'm thinking:

Chasis:

4 inch dropped front axle over stock springs from Eaton
Rear springs from Eaton with 4 inch drop
261 engine that I just finished building for the 47 with
Howard M4F cam
.40 over with sealed power pistons
Stock head with 848 head decked .30 with new valves and seats
Unsure on carburation yet, but leaning towards clifford for a bit more power, but still love the look of 2 rochester B's.
Saginaw 4-speed that I just finished rebuilding for the truck with a Patrick's shifter
Camaro Open rear end
Wide whites and painted smoothies or artilleries
Original steering box but convert the linkage to 37-53 ford tie rods instead of originals
front discs, rear drums

Body:
Either is vista green two tone color combination that they used to put on the cars, or the two tone grey combination
All other pieces original, maybe a visor. I think these trucks look great with a visor

Interior:
All original, but may possibly add carpet throughout

That's about as far as I can think forward right now! I'll send you some pics as I move along on the project. I am going to take the truck over to my friends shop who has a booth and am going to tear down and start body work in the month of June after this hand heals. Hope you're all doing well. Talk at you later!

Patrick