Raising babies? Yes, I am! Braydon has been sitting in his stroller in the garage with me while I pound away on the truck. It's been a blast. I can't wait until he's old enough to start turning wrenches with me.
Making progress, but it's slow. I am still working on the chasis but getting closer. I am definitely tired of making 10 dollar part trips to the FLAP for bolts, fittings etc.
Here's what I've managed to get done since the last update:
Gas lines are plumbed and ready to go to the pump. Need to still run lines to the Carb Fuel tank and sender and fitted and ready to go all brake lines are done to the rear end. I think I'll rebuild the rear while I am at it, so the hard line is just sitting there waiting on that Clutch, PP, flywheel, Starter, and Tranny are in. I await an order from speedway to make my shock mounts, and tie down the brake and fuel lines and make up some spark plug wires next
That's about it from here. I haven't touched the body in a month. At this point for the sake of time, I am tempted to call my friend and have him do it all for me. We'll see, I won't make that decision until the new year. Hope you are all doing well out there!