Just to give you all an update since my last one, I managed to burn up two weeks being in Canada while my father was in the hospital. He had a heart attack and was out for 7 minutes. Of all place to be when he coded, he was at the racetrack in Peterborough Ontario. Two off-duty paramedics saved his life who were sitting in the bleachers behind him. They stopped the race, and de-fibbed him three times, which brought him back to life. They are by-passing tomorrow. He is one lucky cat, that's all I can say. The paramedics said they usually don't get to shake the hand of people they have done CPR on for 7 minutes. Anyway, I'll probably fly back up there this weekend and see how he is doing after his surgery tomorrow.

As for the truck, while I was gone, my good friend sprayed up the body in sealer for me. I'll try and load up some pictures tonight. I spent most of the weekend bailing my lawn after two weeks and doing yard chores. (yuck) I also spent it cleaning out the RV after living in it for two weeks in Canada. Most I have done on the frame is swapped front and rear ends and plumbed 75% of the brakes. I should be able to get the plumbing done this week and hopefully get the gas tank back in it and clutch and tranny.