Starkweatherr,
Looking at your pictures it looks like exactly what I had, I know its been said , but you may have to use some ingenuity to make it fit just right, I think I have read some other posts on here where people have actually machined their manifold to fit the carb. I know I had a difficult time installing my Holley weber, but its ok now. It never wanted to line up with any of the holes. I agree the gaskets were a little off as well however I don't have any leaks.
I would be interested in Jets, mine runs pretty rich even leaned out.
Anywho, I think what what most folks are saying is that this kit is what it is, take it or leave it, its probably one of the best out there to replace the Rochester B. Once you get it on, you see the difference. Just gonna take a little bit of patience.
Just my 2 cents good luck, and I know nobody thinks your obnoxious or stupid here, in fact they appreciate the news.
Later
Birge