Well, I read everything before this and I have to step up and give "kudos" to Tom. I ordered the dual Holley Webers, Offy intake and Fentons from Tom some time ago. As one person mentioned, you can't expect to mate something totally off the wall to an original engine without having to make mods. I too am an engineer and found that with a bit of ingenuity, you can make it all work just fine. I ground the ears off the adaptors and they look fine. After all, you can hardly see them down there. The linkage set-up for the two dual carbs was challenging but I got them synchronized and linked nicely. The only thing that I don't have right yet is that I haven't gotten the accelerator pedal rod to bellcrank to carb linkage quite how I would like it (it's a bit too stiff so far, especially when coming out of first gear). Used one of the electric chokes and ran the wire to an auxiliary fuse panel under my dash that is only on when the key is on. Didn't need the other choke at all. Starts nicely. Didn't use the water inlet/outlets that came with the carbs but simply used the electric portion. Have the spun aluminum (Hellings) air filter covers with the dry elements and they look great in my opinion. All gaskets fit beautifully (don't need the insulators plates) and the filter adaptors fit perfect on the carb tops. All in all, I got my money's worth and the view when I open my hood is terrific. And the performance is outstanding to the point that it scares me when I step on the gas. As far as I'm concerned, Tom is the man. There are pics on the engine rebuild album link below but I'll be happy to take additional ones if anyone needs them.