I talked with Tom on the phone a couple of years ago.He recommended I use the carter/webers for my 1954 261.I have the dual offenhauser intake manifold.I trial fitted the carbs and linkage he provided,no problems yet.

The air cleaners I bought are the same ones you guys have.The last couple of months,I've been thinking about doing something different.I purchased another oil bath air cleaner,so i have two.I want to fabricate an adapter plate,so i can install them on the carter/webers.Do you think the original oil bath air cleaners will be sufficient for the carbs ? Will they draw the right amount of air ?

I would like to hear more about the manual choke setup.I think it would be great to be able to hook up my original choke cable to it.


1951 3100 Chevrolet
1951 Chevrolet Suburban Carryall
Image
"A house is built with boards and beams. A home is built with love and dreams."
"Look deep before you leap !!!" / "Everything is Everything"
"If I say a mouse can pull a house, hitch him up"