I think that Tom recommends the Carter-Webers for 261s and the Holley-Webers for the 235s.

I had used original Rochesters on my 261 with an Offenhauser intake but I sold that set up (it started immediately and ran smoothly with water heat - oddly, the carbs did not leak much).

bowtietim,

Check the diameter of the oil bath air cleaners that you have. The automobile oil bath cleaners are too wide a diameter for the Offenhauser (the carbs are too close together. The same automobile oil bath cleaners are most likely too wide for the Fenton intake, which has a greater separation between the carbs but might place the rear air cleaner too close to firewall.

Tom adapted the small-sized oil-bath air cleaners for a 1/2 ton truck for use on the Fenton intake. He cut out the bottom in a pattern to match the top of the Carter-Weber, therefore it could no longer hold the oil - he put in a modern cartridge filter.

Tim