Nick - As I was searching for a pic of the Herbrand 188 being used (I couldn't find the one I seem to recall recently seeing frown but Brendan covered that), I did find this Huck Brake Film Strip in Brad Allen's Albums that provides some very good pictures of the disassembly, reassembly and adjustments for the Huck Brakes. When you look through them, note the non-special tools pictured for doing the various work. It also shows the use of the combination tool discussed above.

Maybe a good resource to help you not yank so many hairs out by the roots. wink


~ Dan
1951 Chevy 3 window 3100
Follow this story in the DITY Gallery
"My Grandpa Carl's Truck and How it Became Mine"
1966 Chevelle (Wife's Hot Rod) | 2013 Chevy Silverado (Current daily driver)
US Army MSG Retired (1977-1998) | Com Fac Maint Lead Tech Retired (1998-2021)