Thanks for the update, Dan. I had tried to find the casting numbers I have in the MPC and other places, but as is too often the case, I got nowhere.
All I have to do now is decide if I want to find a couple of the 1 3/16" ID wheel cylinders, or live with the rear brakes locking up before they should. (I assume that would be the result of using a wheel cylinder with a larger diameter ID than was originally called for by the engineers?)
At this stage, perhaps I should see if someone is looking for the 1 1/4"ID units and has a pair of 1 3/16" units to get rid of.
Does anyone reading this thread have experience using the same size wheel cylinders front and rear on their truck? Okay...or terrible, unsafe idea?
And, Dan, hang in there. Focus on family - that's the real stuff.