You know, Jerry I have spent a lot of time thinking about any possible way to improve that rear main seal without machining the block (since that's outside the reach of most people), but so far I just haven't been able. Of the possibilities I've considered: specialty o-rings (but the makers of those tell me that while they do make them for rotating shaft seals the rpm and temperature work against this application---one fellow thought you'd be replacing the seal every 1,000 miles or so), lip seals which mimicked the neoprene-type seal but which incorporated a bona fide spring piece that would push against a thin viton lip (one engineer at Fel-Pro told me this would be possible but it might become a charity event as the cost of development and the cost of production would make reaching a break-even point very doubtful, adding a slinger to slow and redirect oil flow (which as I've said seems natural with the Speedi-Sleeve lip)...all sorts of things. I'm open to any sort of suggestion from anybody. I've even considered machining a groove in the lower bearing so as to force the majority of oil to exit at the bottom, but some folks have told me there would be challenges there.