I did mine with 5 Bosch style relays (one is a spare) and a 5 position fuse box in the middle of the inside of the firewall. I have A/C, so the right side and glove box are no-gos. Given the A/C, an underdash radio and way too many calories per day into my 6'5" 76 year old body, I wish I had installed it under the hood, high up on the firewall.
I didn't know about these combination fuse/relays when I built my electrical system, but if I do it again I'd use them. The only thing "wrong" with these relays is there is no "normally closed" contact (87a), but I've never needed this in automotive wiring.
Last edited by Bill Hanlon; 02/16/20233:12 PM.
'57 GMC 102, Original 347 V8, HydraMatic, 3.08 rear gear, added A/C, disk front brakes, HEI, AFB carb, '98 Honda Black Currant paint. T-boned and totaled 10/12 '52 GMC 152 Stake Bed, Original 228, SM420, added A/C, HEI, disk front brakes, '67 Chev 3.55 rear gear. Gets used as a real truck.